Everyone knows the mobile phone whic has the fastest smartphone chip, best and powerful camera, best display is not other than Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max. So today you will find detailed information on iPhone 13 pro max price in Nepal, Specification, Features, Design, Display, Camera, Sensors etc in this post.
This is the latest smartphone launched among the iPhone 13 series. iPhone 13 pro max is launched with very advanced technology and features in it. Apple released the iPhone 13 series in 2021, September 14.
There are 4 devices or models in iPhone 13 series. They are iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. iPhone 13 pro max is one of the best and most powerful smartphones in the world. This smartphone has the best cameras and captures very high-quality detailed images and videos. It is also one of the most privacy-secured smartphones by Apple.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Specifications
This smartphone comes with screen size of 6.7 inches, 1284 x 2778 pixels, and a Super Retina XDR OLED display with 120 Hz refresh rate. Due to the most powerful chipset and best display, most of the players use this phone for gaming purposes and streaming too.
iPhone 13 Pro Max comes with the latest operating system iOS 15, which is upgradeable up to iOS 15.5. And the main thing is this smartphone supports 5G. You can see the triple rear camera setup and single camera at the front for selfies.
|Model||iPhone 13 Pro Max|
|Release date||14th September 2021|
|Dimensions (mm)||160.80 x 78.10 x 7.65|
|Colors||Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Screen size (inches)||6.70|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||458|
|Processor make||Apple A15 Bionic|
|Internal storage||128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB|
|Rear camera||12-megapixel (f/1.5) + 12-megapixel (f/1.8) + 12-megapixel (f/2.8)|
|No. of Rear Cameras||3|
|Front camera||12-megapixel (f/2.2)|
|No. of Front Cameras||1|
|Operating system||iOS 15, up to iOS 15.5|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|3D face recognition||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Price in Nepal
iPhone 13 Pro Max comes with 3GB RAM. And you can buy four variants of this smartphone in Nepal. The iPhone 13 Pro Max price in Nepal for 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM is Rs. 191,990, 6GB RAM + 256GB ROM is Rs. 208,990, 6GB RAM + 512GB ROM is Rs. 242,990 and 6GB RAM + 1TB ROM is Rs. 277,990.
You must buy iPhone 13 Pro Max from Apple‘s authorized resellers in Nepal. I recommend Daraz, Oliz Store, and Other Apple’s authorized resellers. For better understanding, the iPhone 13 Pro Max price in Nepal are listed in the table below according to their variant.
|iPhone 13 Pro Max Variant||Price in Nepal (2023)|
You May Also Love to Read More About:
- POCO x3 Pro Price in Nepal
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Price in Nepal
- Redmi 9A Price in Nepal
- POCO F4 GT Price in Nepal
- Realme 9 Pro Plus Price in Nepal
- Redmi 10 Prime Price in Nepal
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Price in Nepal
- Redmi Note 10 Price in Nepal
- Redmi Note 11 Price in Nepal
- iPhone 14 Pro MAX Price in Nepal
- Realme Mobile Price in Nepal
- Samsung Mobile Price in Nepal
- Xiaomi Mobile Price in Nepal
- POCO M3 Price in Nepal
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Price in Nepal
iPhone 13 Pro Max Camera
This smartphone is widely famous for capturing detailed images and video quality. iPhone 13 Pro Max has the biggest upgrade ever by Apple. It has Super intelligent software for capturing photos and video-making techniques.
The camera is best for capturing Macro Photos and Macro videos. iPhone 13 Pro Max is also made for low light.
This smartphone leverages the LiDAR Scanner which is used for Night mode portraits. It has 2.2x more light, which is 92% more light for better photos and videos. iPhone 13 Pro Max can capture sharper, more detailed photos and videos in any light.
It has 3x optical zoom on Telephoto which is best for closer close-ups. You can also find a 6x optical zoom range across the system for more framing options than ever. It has other features like shifting the focus, Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, etc.
You can see a Triple camera setup with a depth sensor in the back and a single camera with a depth sensor in the front. The triple rear cameras are of 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), 12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide) and TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth).
The front single front camera is of 2 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), and SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor).
You can see features of Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama) in the rear camera, and HDR in the front. Talking about the video, iPhone 13 pro max can record 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound rec with rear camera.
And it can record 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, and gyro-EIS video with the front camera.
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.5 (wide) + 12 MP, f/2.8 (telephoto) + 12 MP, f/1.8, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Front Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2 (wide), 1/3.6″ + SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Rear Camera Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound recording
- Front Camera Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front Camera Features: HDR
iPhone 13 Pro Max Body Design, Display, and Network
This smartphone has the most premium build quality in the world. iPhone 13 Pro Max comes with a dimension of 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm and a weight of 240 grams.
It has a glass front, which is gorilla glass, a glass back which is also gorilla glass, and a stainless steel frame which gives the most premium feel while carrying it.
The design and display are really nice of this device. You can see the Smaller notch in iPhone 13 pro max which makes the design better. You can see Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) port which supports 5G network technology.
iPhone 13 Pro Max is IP68 dust/water resistant certified and it can last up to 30 minutes under 6-meter water.
Now talking about the display it comes with a Super Retina XDR OLED display with a 120 Hz refresh rate. The display size is 6.7 inches with a resolution of 1284 x 2778 pixels and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Its display can produce maximum brightness of 1200 nits.
You can see Scratch-resistant ceramic glass with an oleophobic coating for protection in this smartphone. The network technology supported by iPhone 13 Pro Max are GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G.
- Dimensions: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm (6.33 x 3.07 x 0.30 inches)
- Weight: 240 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM)
- Dust/Water resistant: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Display type: Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision
- Size: 6.7 inches
- Resolution: 1284 x 2778 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Protection: Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating
Performance and Memory
You can see the iPhone 13 Pro Max with the latest operating system iOS 15, which is upgradable up to iOS 15.5. This smartphone uses Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm) chipset and Hexa-core (2×3.23 GHz Avalanche + 4×1.82 GHz Blizzard) CPU for processing.
And it uses Apple GPU (5-core graphics) as a graphical processing unit. Due to this hardware combination, this smartphone is best for gaming and other heavy work also. Its processing speed is very high due to the latest technology hardware.
Similarly talking about the memory, you won’t get a card slot in it. This smartphone comes with 6GB RAM. And the varients are 128GB ROM 6GB RAM, 256GB ROM 6GB RAM, 512GB ROM 6GB RAM, 1TB ROM 6GB RAM.
- OS: iOS 15, up to iOS 15.5
- Chipset: Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×3.23 GHz Avalanche + 4×1.82 GHz Blizzard)
- GPU: Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
- Memory: 128GB ROM 6GB RAM, 256GB ROM 6GB RAM, 512GB ROM 6GB RAM, 1TB ROM 6GB RAM
Battery, Features, Colors, Communication, and Multimedia
You will get a loudspeaker with stereo speakers on this mobile. The sound quality of this smartphone is really very good and clear. You won’t get a 3.5mm jack in this smartphone. Being the latest smartphone, it comes with lots of advanced features and sensors in it.
The features of the iPhone 13 Pro Max are Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support. The Li-Ion 4352 mAh, non-removable (16.75 Wh) battery is used in this smartphone.
iPhone 13 Pro Max supports 27W fast charging, 7.5W Qi Wireless Charging, and a 15W MagSafe Wireless Charger (No adapter included in the box). The fast charging features can charge 50% in 30 minutes.
The battery life of this smartphone is durable and long-lasting. And also it doesn’t consume much time for a full charge.
For WLAN communication this device has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot, and 5.0, A2DP, LE for Bluetooth. And it has GPS, NFC, and USB 2.0 lightning.
You can get this smartphone in five colors. The iPhone 13 Pro Max colors are Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue, and Alpine Green.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 4352 mAh, non-removable (16.75 Wh)
- Charging: Fast charging 27W, USB Power Delivery 2.0, MagSafe wireless charging 15W, Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W
- Colors: Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue, Alpine Green
Finally, we are at the end of this post. I hope all of you are able to get the “iPhone 13 pro max price in Nepal” and every detail related to it. This is one of the most powerful, premium, and advanced smartphones in the world.
If you have more questions or queries related to iPhone 13 Pro Max then please contact us immediately. You can contact us through the contact us page.
And please provide your reviews regarding this smartphone below.
Thank You So Much for Visiting KatiParcha.